Recipe by Jo Ann L
A crunchy, zesty party mix. It does make a lot, so be sure you have people around to help you eat it up.
Top Review by karen65
I did NOT use the pecans (personal preference), but otherwise I made as instructed. This was AWESOME! I made this for a snack for my oldest child's class. They loved it!! Thanks for the recipe.
- 6 ounces Rice Chex
- 6 1⁄2 ounces Kix cereal
- 6 ounces Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 1 lb unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) box Cheez-It crackers
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cereals, Cheezits and nuts.
- In another bowl, mix the seasonings with the melted margarine.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat the cereal evenly.
- Spread out mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Store in an airtight jar or plastic container.
- This mix tastes best if you make it 3 or 4 days ahead.