Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Looking for something unusual and delicious for that early monring meal? Try this easy make it yourself cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped unroasted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped blanched almond
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup snipped dried apricot
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- light cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine rolled oats, almonds, and wheat germ.
- Spread in a 15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch baking pan.
- Toast in a 400 oven for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in raisins, apricots and brown sugar.
- Serve with light cream or milk.