Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
low calorie sandwich
- 4 slices brown bread
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed (Zeera)
- 1 cup cabbage, diced small
- 2 tablespoons capsicums, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt, hung
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil, to brush the bread
- Roast the zeera in a pan. Add cabbage and capsicum.
- Stir fry over high heat till edges are brown.
- Mix yoghurt, salt and black pepper powder.
- Brush the slices of bread with oil.
- Heap this mixture on the ungreased side of a piece of bread and cover with other slice greased up.
- Toast in a snack toaster till lightly brown on both sides.