Recipe by lynda clark
I know...I know. To simple. And that's why it is so perfect. Isn't it nice to just slap an easy lunch thats tasty and quick together sometimes. A nice luncheon snack for you and or your children on a nice Saturday afternoon. Not for the health conscious but tasty never-the-less.
Top Review by Bill Hilbrich
Yes !!! This is simple, but it provides just enough structure to become the ideal base for a session of refrigerator sweep.It is obvious that the author understands that cooking is a creative sport, and that there is nothing wrong with easy.
- 1 can Starkist tuna (or your fav. brand)
- 1 egg, boiled (optional)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing
- 4 slices kraft cheese
- 8 slices soft bread
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: FEEL FREE TO ADD ANY OTHER VEGEYS OF YOUR CHOICE.
- OR NONE AT ALL.
- Mix tuna, egg, onion, bell pepper and salad dressing together.
- Place between 2 slices of bread with cheese.
- Toast in a buttered skillet (use amount suggested or more to your liking) until nice and golden brown.
- Repeat steps if desired.
- NOTE: DO NOT HAVE TO USE BUTTER, CAN JUST TOAST REGULAR IN TOASTER OVEN OR SKILLET.
- THE CHEESE SHOULD BE NICE AND MELTY WHEN FINISHED.