Recipe by Margie99
Only 5 ingredients, I got this recipe from a nestle recipe card.
Top Review by Shamrockluver
I tried this today and then found this recipe. I doubled it and used half milk chocolate and half semi sweet chocolate. I rolled them in pecans because that is what I had and these are awesome. They are super easy to make and taste like you spent hours making them. Perfect!!
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon almond extract or 1⁄2-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine evaporated milk and sugar in a small, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chips, stirring vigorously until mixture is smooth. Stir in extract.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Shape into 1 inch balls, roll in nuts. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.