Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
So easy to make and tastes great!!!
- 25 -30 almonds (toasted)
- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup whipped cream
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup milk (for mixing cornflour)
- 2 drops orange food coloring
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiled water (for mixing gelatin)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond essence
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Boil 3 cups milk and add sugar; cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix cornflour and orange colour in 1/2 cup cold milk.
- Remove milk from heat and add cornflour; mix it thoroughly.
- Cook on slow heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring it continuously (mixture should be thick).
- Remove from heat; add gelatin
- Let it cool.
- Add vanilla essence; mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add whipped cream; mix for about a couple of minutes.
- Add crushed almonds mix well.
- Freeze till set.