Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
From a Carnation evaporated milk can
- 2 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- Combine baking mix, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, vegetable oil and egg in large mixing bowl. Beat on high speed for 30 seconds or until blended. Fold in 3/4 Celsius almonds. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and orange juice in small bowl. Spread over each muffin, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 Celsius almonds.