Recipe by Sharon123
This is so good and makes a great gift! Beautiful too, with swirls of white chocolate throughout! Adapted from BHG magazine.
Top Review by MollyJ
I wanted something fast and festive for Valentine's Day. This was easy, pretty and people liked the way it tasted. Sharon's recipes are usually pretty darn good and this was no exception.
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the almonds and cherries; set aside.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate over low heat in a 2 quart saucepan, stirring constantly. In a 1 quart saucepan, melt the white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove both saucepans from the heat.
- Stir half of the almond mixture into the semisweet chocolate. On a large cookie sheet, spread semisweet chocolate mixture to about 1/4" thickness. Drop the white chocolate by tablespoons onto the semisweet chocolate mixture. With the tip of your knife, swirl chocolates together for a marbles look. Sprinkle with the remaining almond mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm. Break the bark into pieces. Store in the fridge for up to 1 month (believe me, it won't last that long!).