- 1 cup 2% milk shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayo with olive oil low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 54 triscuit fire roasted tomato & olive oil crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT broiler.
- COMBINE all ingredients except crackers.
- SPREAD onto crackers; place on baking sheet.
- BROIL, 6 inches from heat, 1 minute or until cheese mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Tip: Use your microwave - top crackers as directed. Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Repeat with remaining topped crackers.