Recipe by Andtototoo!
This is an easy sandwich to put together, that we like to have for brunch, but it can be eaten at any time. It is especially good in the summer when the tomatoes have lots of flavor.
Top Review by La Marz
Mmmhh!! This was a VERY easy and satisfying sandwich!! I was tempted to add some bacon and lettuce to make it a BLT, but wanted to see how this tasted as it was supposed to be. Not dissappointed at all!!
- 2 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- salt, as needed
- pepper, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the bread slices, and while still warm, spread both pieces of toast with some or all of the butter.
- Take one slice of buttered toast and spread with some or all of the cream cheese.
- Top with thin slices of tomatoes.
- Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Top with the other slice of buttered toast.
- Eat at once.