Recipe by webkinzfan
We made these "blintzes" at religious school. I liked them so much that now I make them at home.
Top Review by Proud Veteran's wife
This is great kid food. I didn't care for it, but I don't like sweet things mixed with my cottage cheese. My daughter ate this right up she's 2. My son thought it was pretty good. My son who's 8 made these (with my help). So it's a great recipe to get the kids into the kitchen with! Thanks so much! Made for Fall PAC 2008
- 16 slices sandwich bread
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup drained low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- butter, melted
- cinnamon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cottage cheese, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Cut 3" rounds into each slice of bread using a cookie cutter.
- Brush top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
- Place 2 tsp cottage cheese mixture in center of one round.
- Place a plain, milk brushed round down over cheese mixture. Press edges together.
- Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake on cookie sheet in hot oven about 10 minutes or until golden brown.