1/2 Photos of Toast Blintzes
We made these "blintzes" at religious school. I liked them so much that now I make them at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix cottage cheese, cinnamon, and sugar.
- 3Cut 3" rounds into each slice of bread using a cookie cutter.
- 4Brush top edge of all bread rounds with milk.
- 5Place 2 tsp cottage cheese mixture in center of one round.
- 6Place a plain, milk brushed round down over cheese mixture. Press edges together.
- 7Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 8Bake on cookie sheet in hot oven about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toast Blintzes
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 916.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 15.7 g