Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe my grandmother brought with her from England. This Yorkshire pudding hails straight from the county Surrey (not Yorkshire)
- Bake sausages until 1/2 way done.
- Place in a greased 9 x 15 pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Add Milk.
- Mix dry ingredients and add.
- Mix in melted butter.
- Beat well.
- Chill 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat the pan and add sausage drippings.
- Pour over sausages in pan.
- Bake 400F 20 minutes Lower heat to 350 and bake 10 mins more.
this was not bad but the Yorkshire pudding part was only just ok. I'm well acquainted with Yorkshire pudding coming from a UK heritage. I make them all through the winter. I think next time I'll just use my regular Yorkshire pud recipe. This recipe was spongy.
A great tasting recipe. Very good flavor and i have added this to my list of FAVORITES. Thanks for posting.
This is the exact recipe my granny made. I do use the variation of making it in muffin tins. I just cut each sausage in three. Thank you for posting it.