Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
Another recipe my grandmother brought with her from England. This Yorkshire pudding hails straight from the county Surrey (not Yorkshire)
Top Review by Bluemonkey
this was not bad but the Yorkshire pudding part was only just ok. I'm well acquainted with Yorkshire pudding coming from a UK heritage. I make them all through the winter. I think next time I'll just use my regular Yorkshire pud recipe. This recipe was spongy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake sausages until 1/2 way done.
- Place in a greased 9 x 15 pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Add Milk.
- Mix dry ingredients and add.
- Mix in melted butter.
- Beat well.
- Chill 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat the pan and add sausage drippings.
- Pour over sausages in pan.
- Bake 400F 20 minutes Lower heat to 350 and bake 10 mins more.