1/2 Photos of Toad in a Hole Kid- Friendly Way!
found this recipe in a magazine while waiting at the doctors office one day. not sure how old the magazine was, but this looked neat and i decided to try it on my kids. They LOVED it! now they cant get filled up on their toast before even touching their eggs. *I usually add a side of 2 half pieces of bacon to add some meat to the dish, other than that, its great on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a hole in the middle of each slice of bread with a medium sized round cookie cutter.
- 2Preheat a frying pan over medium high heat.
- 3Spray pan with cooking spray.
- 4When the pan gets hot, place bread in the pan making sure it is flat on the bottom of the pan.
- 5Crack each egg into the hole of each slice of bread.
- 6Cook eggs however you would normally cook them.i.e. sunny side up, over easy, over medium.,,.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over top at the last minute of cooking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toad in a Hole Kid- Friendly Way!
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 200.8 mg
- Sodium 363.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g