1/1 Photo of To Hu Ang Swai Chei (Grilled Tofu With Mango Slaw)
From and Asian recipes website. Posting for ZWT-Cambodia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub soy sauce on both sides tofu and sprinkles with black pepper
- 2Cook marinated tofu on hot grill till both sides golden brown.
- 3Put shredded mango on a plate, places grilled tofu on top mango.
- 4Pour vegetarian fish sauce on top.
- 5Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Hu Ang Swai Chei (Grilled Tofu With Mango Slaw)
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5992.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: