Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From and Asian recipes website. Posting for ZWT-Cambodia.
- 2 pieces firm tofu
- 1 large green mango, peeled and shredded
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- Rub soy sauce on both sides tofu and sprinkles with black pepper
- Cook marinated tofu on hot grill till both sides golden brown.
- Put shredded mango on a plate, places grilled tofu on top mango.
- Pour vegetarian fish sauce on top.
- Serve with rice.
I really enjoyed the grilled tofu with the shredded mango. I would be good with other sauces, too. Made for ZWT9 Soup A Stars, Family Picks.
This was a different way to eat tofu for me. I enjoyed the flavors of the tofu and the mango was good too. Thanks, made for ZWT 20113 for team Hot Stuff.