1/1 Photo of To Good to Be Healthy Harvest Bread
I threw this together the other day while I was trying to use up some bananas that were going bad. It turned out way better than I could have hoped for. SO MOIST. I gobbled up an entire loaf in one day. Nuts could be added for a great crunch as well. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
- 3Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- 4Add applesauce, eggs, vanilla, raisins, apple, carrots and butter; mix well.
- 5Slowing add dry ingredients to the banana mixture and mix until just blended.
- 6Lightly grease 2 loaf pans and divide mixture between the two.
- 7Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Good to Be Healthy Harvest Bread
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 63.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g