- 1 large fresh zucchini
- 1 can tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- low-fat parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt, with parsley seasoning (Lowrey's)
- fresh basil
- fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- pam butter-flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop finely the onion.
- Slice the zucchini (not to thick).
- Saute the zucchini with the onion, garlic.
- Add all your seasonings.
- Saute this for a few minutes in a pan sprayed with butter pam.
- Do not saute too long as you do not want the zucchini soft.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer few minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve on plates adding parmesan cheese on top.