OK this is sooooooooo Good. I could eat this 3 times a night and not get sick of it. Zesty and spicy and very tasty.The tomatoes really add to the flavor
- Chop finely the onion.
- Slice the zucchini (not to thick).
- Saute the zucchini with the onion, garlic.
- Add all your seasonings.
- Saute this for a few minutes in a pan sprayed with butter pam.
- Do not saute too long as you do not want the zucchini soft.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer few minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve on plates adding parmesan cheese on top.