This is the ultimate vegetable casserole, and the almonds on top really give it a delicious crunch. You won't want to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup of crushed Ritz cracker
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup of melted butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine celery, sour cream, shredded cheese, corn, green beans, onion, and cream of celery soup in a large bowl, and mix well.
- 3Press into a medium casserole dish.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, crushed crackers and almonds, and spread over top of the mixture of veggies.
- 5Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes (should be brown and bubbling).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To-Die-For Veggie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.0 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g