Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I choose a day to bake all day. First I pulled out a box of confetti cake mix and said hmm... I'm going to make a cake. I didn't have the right size pan for one cake so I made two. I looked all day for a frosting recipe and I found one that I would add too. I hope you enjoy this cake!
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) box cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa
- Follow directions on cake box for the cakes.
- Beat the peanut butter and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat at low speed for 1 minute or until crumbly. Slowly add milk, beating until creamy. Pipe or spread onto the cakes.