1/1 Photo of To Die for Lasagna!
1 hr 5 mins
Austin Dawn's Note:
Serve this and your family will BEG you to make it again and again! A favorite among my friends and family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 lb dry lasagna noodle (requires 9 lasagna noodles, unbroken)
- 1 (26 ounce) Prego spaghetti sauce (Traditional)
- 1 lb ground turkey (can use lean ground beef)
- 1 lb pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Begin Boiling Noodles.
- 2Next Brown Ground Turkey till Pink.
- 3Drain Grease.
- 4Add Prego Sauce and let simmer.
- 5While Sauce is heating and noodles are boiling:In large mixing bowl add cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream.
- 6Mix really well until smooth.
- 7Sprinkle parsley flakes until evenly seen in mixture.
- 8To Stack (be careful no to add too much sauce to the bottom layer): In a 13 x 9 dish, arrange 3 Noodles on the bottom, add an even layer of tomato sauce.
- 9Arrange 3 Noodles and add the whole bowl of cream cheese mixture.
- 10Arrange 3 Noodles and add an even layer of sauce.
- 11Cook for 40 minutes
- 12Sprinkle whole bag of mozzarella cheese on top, cook for 10 minutes.
- 13Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Die for Lasagna!
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 1053.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 37.5 g