Recipe by Charmie777
I've made a few different versions of this one, and this is my favorite! Very rich but oh so good!
Top Review by Brenda.
Delicious! I added a pound of small cooked shrimp to the sauce before adding the pasta. This was so creamy and rich. The entire dish comes together so quickly, making it perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Made for ZWT7
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fettuccine pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in cheeses over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce.
- Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- (You may add pasta water to thin sauce, if necessary.).
- Serve immediately.