Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy dip to prepare. Delicious!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits (near the Bacos)
- Ritz cracker
- fresh vegetables
- Mix cheeses, mayonnaise, and onions.
- Put in a baking dish, top with bacon bits and crumbled Ritz crackers.
- Bake in microwave for 5 minutes or in the oven at 350°F for about 15, just to warm through.
This dip was delicious! I added more bacon in the dip instead of on top and served it with the Ritz crackers at a party. It got rave reviews. And it was incredibly esy to make!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!