Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I make this for my husband and daughter, and I have got nothing but smiles from this. It's easy, cheap and oh so yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin chops
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/3 can water, softened cream cheese and garlic in a bowl.
- Stir out most of the lumps, but the rest will cook out.
- Pour in bottom of crock pot.
- Put pork chops on top of mixture.
- Add liberal amounts of salt and pepper. I'm usually heavy handed!
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve over slices of warm bread or pasta of your choice.
- Pork chops will fall apart.So tender you can cut with a spoon!
Made this tonight and it got a thumbs up from DD. I used Campbells Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup and added some diced onion as well. The gravy was actually a bit too thick so I added nearly a cup of milk at the very end to loosen it up a bit. Turned out perfect. Served it over mashed potatoes and just broke the pork chops up in the gravy. Next time, I will cut back to about 2/3 a block of cream cheese and add sliced mushrooms as well.
Made this last night in the crockpot. Wonderful!! I did add potatoes, which were good. I had talked to my mom earlier and gave her the recipe b/c she is moving & needed something easy. She used her oven,minus the potatoes, & covered it in foil. She baked it for 1 1/2 hours & then ate it over spaghetti. She said the pork chops were falling apart. My only suggestion is to add water to the sauce to loosen it up a tad (it will cook off). We both will be making this again!!
Made these the other night, it was a HIT! I admit, I was worried about the cream cheese, but, WOW! I also added sliced onions. Very tasty and will make again! thank you for posting!