1/1 Photo of To Die for Crock Pot Pork Chops
7 hrs 8 mins
Olivia's Mommy's Note:
I make this for my husband and daughter, and I have got nothing but smiles from this. It's easy, cheap and oh so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/3 can water, softened cream cheese and garlic in a bowl.
- 2Stir out most of the lumps, but the rest will cook out.
- 3Pour in bottom of crock pot.
- 4Put pork chops on top of mixture.
- 5Add liberal amounts of salt and pepper. I'm usually heavy handed!
- 6Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- 7Serve over slices of warm bread or pasta of your choice.
- 8Pork chops will fall apart.So tender you can cut with a spoon!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Die for Crock Pot Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.2
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 176.4 mg
- Sodium 761.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 41.2 g