I make this for my husband and daughter, and I have got nothing but smiles from this. It's easy, cheap and oh so yummy!
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, 1/3 can water, softened cream cheese and garlic in a bowl.
- Stir out most of the lumps, but the rest will cook out.
- Pour in bottom of crock pot.
- Put pork chops on top of mixture.
- Add liberal amounts of salt and pepper. I'm usually heavy handed!
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve over slices of warm bread or pasta of your choice.
- Pork chops will fall apart.So tender you can cut with a spoon!