1/4 Photos of To DIE for Chicken Marsala
A MUST HAVE for anyone that loves Italian food. This is a extremely easy recipe and it is great for dinner parties or a romantic dinner with your Honey. Try it and let me know what you think! I buy pre-sliced mushrooms and pre-made broth and it really cuts down the time you spend preping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- 2With a meat tenderizing mallet, pound chicken breast until they are 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Dredge breasts in flour until all sides are coated.
- 4Heat olive oil in a large skillet or frying pan.
- 5Cook breasts until almost done, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 6Remove from pan being sure to keep warm.
- 7(I put them in a small cake pan and place in a 200 degree oven) Deglaze pan with Marsala wine, making sure to scrape bottom of pan to loosen all browned bits that may be stuck on.
- 8Add broth, mushrooms and garlic.
- 9Cook on medium/high for 10 minutes or until reduced by half.
- 10Add breasts back to pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- 11(Sauce should have reduced more and thickened some) Serve over angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To DIE for Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (964 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.9 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 32.7 g