Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I tend to make up alot of recipes,and this is just one that turned out excellent. There is NEVER any pasta left when i make this sauce.
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 large tbsps pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- in a saucepan over low-medium heat mix first 3 ingredients together until butter is melted. Next start adding ingredients in the order they appear.
- the most important thing is to keep stirring so that all that cheese melts.
- add more cream if desired.when everything tastes great, pour over your favorite pasta. Try adding in cooked chicken,red pepper,bacon,mushrooms, use your imagination.
This is the simplest - best tasting Sauce on the planet. Even if you Need to Substitute ingredients, mascapone for sour cream etc. it still works every time. Great Job Mortadella
Made for PAC Spring 2010 Simple and delicious over pasta...I added some sauteed mushrooms and sweet red peppers.
A carbonara recipe with no eggs in it. How ... radical!