1/2 Photos of To Die for Brownies
Cheryl E's Note:
No other recipe I've found compares. The ultimate cake-like brownie. After many years this recipe still holds strong in our family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cocoa
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and salt (set aside).
- 2Combine melted butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Blend dry mix into moist mixture.
- 4Add nuts and pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 5Bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes or until it just starts to pull away from sides.
- 6ICING: Melt butter in saucepan with milk on medium/low.
- 7Combine cocoa with sugar and stir into milk mixture.
- 8Add vanilla and let cool till spreading consistency (will be runny at first).
- 9Sprinkle with more nuts if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for To Die for Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.8
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 253.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g