Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
No other recipe I've found compares. The ultimate cake-like brownie. After many years this recipe still holds strong in our family.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt (set aside).
- Combine melted butter, cocoa, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Blend dry mix into moist mixture.
- Add nuts and pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 35 minutes or until it just starts to pull away from sides.
- ICING: Melt butter in saucepan with milk on medium/low.
- Combine cocoa with sugar and stir into milk mixture.
- Add vanilla and let cool till spreading consistency (will be runny at first).
- Sprinkle with more nuts if desired.
I LOVE this recipe! I wanted some brownies, and this seemed quick, so I tried it. SO YUMMY AND EASY!!! I was a little worried at first because it was so thick and I had to spread it around in the pan, but it turned out delish!
"And what a way to die"
Absolutely wonderful,the best brownie recipe I,ve ever tryed.Dissapeared as soon as they were made!