Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted for ZWT6
Make and share this Tivoli Salat recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup diced havarti cheese
- 4 medium tomatoes, quartered and drained
- 1 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- cayenne, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, vegetables and meat.
- Blend dressing ingredients, pour over salad and toss gently.
- Serve with warm French bread.