- 500 g feta cheese
- 1 spicy hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Firsty, put the feta in a bowl with water. Let it stand for 1 hour. Then drain and cut in cubes.
- Grill or fry the pepper,remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
- Put the feta cubes in a electric mixer bowl , add the pepper in pieces and begin beating.Add the vinegar and gradually the olive oil.
- In the end add the oregano and stir.
- Ready! It can be kept covered in bowl in the fridge for up to 5 days.