Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was featured on week 45 of my food blog, "Travel by Stove." I am attempting to cook one meal from every nation on Earth, and Cambodia is my 45th stop. Unless otherwise noted, my Travel by Stove recipes are taken from authentic or traditional sources, and this recipe has been posted without any alternations or additions to the ingredients. This paricular recipe is by Mylinh Nakry and was originally posted on a site called Khmer Krom Recipes.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hot chili peppers, chopped
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until creamy.
- For a chunky salsa, just mix the chopped ingredients together in a bowl.