1/2 Photos of Tiramitwist
2 hrs 20 mins
A tasty twist on tiramisu using the natural chocolate and coffee flavors found in a stout beer. I used Guinness for this recipe. The addition of peanut butter to the cheese layer adds another dimension of flavor that is unexpected but marries well with the coffee and chocolate flavors. I hope you enjoy this tasty and easy to make treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the mascarpone, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- 2Gently fold the whipped topping into the cheese mixture until well incorporated.
- 3Combine the coffee and stout in a small bowl.
- 4Quickly dip lady fingers (one at a time) into the coffee/beer mixture. Gently squeeze out excess liquid if needed. Lay half of the lady fingers in an 8x8 casserole.
- 5Top the lady fingers with half the cheese mixture. Dust with 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- 6Repeat using the rest of the dipped lady fingers, the cheese mixture, and finishing off dusting the top with the last teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- 7Place in the fridge to chill at least two hours.
Nutritional Facts for Tiramitwist
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.0
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 191.0 mg
- Sodium 216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: