Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
An interesting smoothie that I'm in process of making.
- 1 cup brewed coffee (cold)
- 1⁄4 cup French vanilla flavored coffee creamer (liquid)
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Blend all ingredients except cumbs till smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Give each glass a stir to incorporate crumbs.
Made this for my other half who thoroughly enjoys his coffee, & he enjoyed this beverage, too! I'm not a coffee drinker, so stayed away from it, leaving it up to him to give me a rating! Five thumbs up . . . or at least 2 thumbs & 5 stars! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars recipe tag]
Yummy pick-me-up this afternoon! My daughter even said "Mom, this is really good. You have to keep this recipe." Thanks for the great recipe!
I made this tonight for a nice treat. I did add part baileys and part creamer to the drink. The cracker crumbs make this drink quite interesting, but good! Next time I dont think I wil blend it as well, I felt I really wanted to eat it with a spoon since it felt kinda odd sipping graham craker crumbs. Awesome recipe!