I love Tiramisu so I couldn't resist posting this recipe when I saw it Every Day with Rachael Ray. I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, stir together 2 cups milk and the chocolate pudding mix over medium heat.
- 2Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Let cool for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in another small saucepan, stir together the remaining 2 cups milk and the vanilla pudding mix over medium heat.
- 5Bring to a boil, stirring constanty.
- 6Let cool for 5 minutes.
- 7Pour the coffee into a shallow dish next to an 8-inch pie pan.
- 8Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee, turning to coat, and arrange in a single layer in the pie pan.
- 9Sprinkle with half of the cognac.
- 10Spread the chocolate pudding on top, then cover with another layer of coffee-dipped ladyfingers.
- 11Sprinkle the remaining cognac over the ladyfingers, then spread the vanilla pudding on top.
- 12Press a sheet of plastic wrap onto the top of the pudding and refrigerate until set and chilled, about 3 hours.
- 13Dust with the cocoa powder and serve with the whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 152.4 mg
- Sodium 295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g