Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one from Hungry Girl 3 WW points
Make and share this Tiramisu Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup prepared sugar-free vanilla pudding (Jello Snack)
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the ricotta cheese, pudding, Cool Whip, Splenda, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Dig in!
To rate this purely as "tiramisu" tasting pudding, I'd have to give this 3 stars...it has a similar taste to the custard portion of the classic dessert, but is missing the coffee flavoring that makes it unique. Other than that, it's a nice tasting easy, low fat treat. The consistency was a little different but still good. Don't think I'll try again- thanks for posting.
This was so good & so easy! I cut the recipe in half-used fat free cottage cheese, low carb vanilla yogurt (used 1 tbsp of yogurt & lite whipped cream; made it plenty creamy!) one Splenda pkt & added some banana for a quick "parfait" snack. Delicious! Thanks so much for sharing!
Talk about easy! And so low in everything. I used some sugar-free, fat-free instant white chocolate pudding. Great light dessert that looks and tastes fancy! Made for Spring 2008 PAC.