Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe came from the Mr Food website.I have made it with chocolate pancakes as a dessert and it was a huge hit. It also makes a very decadent breakfast!!
- 2 (24 count) packagefrozen pancakes (or make your own)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g package mascarpone cheese
- 158.51 ml confectioners' sugar
- 4.92 ml instant coffee granules
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml unsweetened cocoa
- Warm the pancakes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and confectioners sugar until well combined.
- In a small bowl dissolve coffee granules in the water, then add to cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place 1 pancake on each of 8 plates then dollop with cheese mixture; repeat the layers two more times, ending with a dollop of the cheese mixture topping each stack.
- Sprinkle with cocoa and serve at once.