This is a recipe I have yet to try from Folgers coffee. It looks pretty easy and I'm surprised to see nothing similar posted. I hope the recipe is as tasty as it sounds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ladyfingers, broken into pieces (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Line muffin pans with paper liners.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 4In another bowl, whisk together the milk, coffee, butter, mascarpone, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 5Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir in the chocolate chips.
- 6Scoop 1/3 cup batter into each muffin tin, sprinkle with ladyfingers if desired, and bake until muffins spring back when touched, 25-30 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 70.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: