Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I have yet to try from Folgers coffee. It looks pretty easy and I'm surprised to see nothing similar posted. I hope the recipe is as tasty as it sounds!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup brewed coffee, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ladyfingers, broken into pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line muffin pans with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, coffee, butter, mascarpone, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 1/3 cup batter into each muffin tin, sprinkle with ladyfingers if desired, and bake until muffins spring back when touched, 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.