1/2 Photos of Tiramisu Mini Muffins
Chef Luny's Note:
mmm Tiramisu Mini Muffins!! My picture just doesnt do it much justice! These are realllly good! For the espresso...I don't like coffee baked goods let alone espresso taste. I wanted it an actual tiramisu taste but not strong, so I used Maxwell House Maxiccino Hazelnut instant singles. Just one single I used. You can make these ahead over night if needed. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter pecan cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 (275 g) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream (chilled)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 teaspoons instant espresso powder (or instant flavored coffee)
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa (or shaved chocolate)
- 1Preheat oven 375°F.
- 2In a bowl, beat the cake mix, eggs, milk and oil together. Basically according to the box directions.
- 3Grease mini muffin tin and bake muffins for 5-7 minutes or until toothpick approved. Cool, poke holes and air dry for 30 minutes. Makes 48 mini muffins.
- 4In another bowl, with hand mixer, add whipping cream liquid, vanilla, 1 tsp of instant espresso powder and icing sugar. Whip until its light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl, whip up the mascarpone cheese light and fluffy like. Add a spoon full of cheese in the whipping cream. Whip together until light and fluffy. Then fold in the rest of the whipped cheese with a spatula in the whipping cream, blend.
- 6Add 4 tsp instant espresso or coffee in the warm water, mix. Honestly test the flavor of it and make sure you like it cause the muffins get dipped in it. Once espresso mixed, dip the top half of the muffin to absorb some of the espresso flavor.
- 7Top each muffin with tiramisu cream and sprinkle with coco or chocolate shavings. I grated 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and sprinkle some in espresso, little little bit. Tossed and topped the muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix