Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love the taste of tiramisu? This is a drink that gives you the wonderful almond chocolate taste. Don't have dessert--have this instead!
- 1⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄4 ounce creme de noyaux (almond liqueur)
- 1 ounce chocolate vodka (I use Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka)
- 1 ounce vodka
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker.
- Add crushed ice and allow to sit for 5 seconds.
- Shake vigorously for 5 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with Hershey's Almond Chocolate Kiss.
Made a nice drink to sip on while decorating the Christmas tree! Thanks Mary!
A strong drink but a good one too. Made as posted for ZWT4.
wowwww. this drink is EXACTLY like a tiramisu!!! first sip and i thought i was having the dessert! this is not for the weak though cause wow this drink is strong!!! i've had a lot of problems trying to find creme de noyux so i had to double up on the Amaretto! and i didn't have a hershey's kiss so instead i garnished it with an oreo! :D yuuuuuum! n e one who like strong drinks and dessert has GOT to try this!!!!