Great to serve to company as this needs to chill for a minimum of 4 hours before serving. Prep time includes chilling time. Serving size is only estimated depending on the size of your dessert glasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers (about 25 ladyfingers)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened (or use one 8-ounce package softened cream cheese)
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- grated chocolate
- 1In a small bowl, dissolve the coffee granules in hot water; set aside about 1 tablespoon in a small cup.
- 2Cut each ladyfinger crosswise into quarters.
- 3Brush the remaining coffee mixture over the cut sides of the ladyfingers; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl beat 3/4 cup condensed milk and the mascarpone or cream cheese (if using).
- 5Add in 1-1/4 cups whipping cream, 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla and the 1 tablespoon reserved coffee mixture; beat until soft peaks form.
- 6Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- 7In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the remaining condensed milk.
- 8In 8 tall dessert glasses or parfait glasses, layer mascarpone mixture, chocolate mixture and the ladyfinger pieces, beginning and ending with the mascarpone mixture.
- 9Cover and chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
- 10Just before serving, in a medium bowl beat 1 cup whipping cream with 2 tablespoons sugar until soft peaks form.
- 11To serve spoon/divide the whipped cream over the top of each dessert.
- 12Grate chocolate over the whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu in a Cup
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.7
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.7 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 47.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: