Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
from Vicki Dolan
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup water, hot
- 2 tablespoons Tia Maria
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 600 ml whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 12 lady finger cookies
- strawberries or melted chocolate or blueberries
- Combine coffee, water, tia maria and set aside to cool.
- Beat together condensed milk and cream in a large bowl with electric mixer until thick. Fold in 1/2 of the coffee mixture.
- Combine the remaining coffee mixture with the milk and brush well over both sides of sponge fingers.
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with foil. Spoon 1/2 the cream mixture into the pan and top with sponge fingers. Top with remaining cream mix and freeze until set.
- Decorate with flakes almonds, strawberries, blueberries or melted chocolate.