1/1 Photo of Tiramisu - Giada De Laurentiis
2 hrs 15 mins
Lacy S.'s Note:
I saw Giada make this on a recent episode. I haven't made it yet but I can't wait...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until thick, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon of espresso and mix until thoroughly combined.
- 4In a small shallow dish, add remaining espresso and rum.
- 5Dip each ladyfinger into espresso for only 5 seconds. Letting the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart.
- 6Place the soaked ladyfinger on the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking dish, breaking them in half if necessary in order to fit the bottom.
- 7Spread evenly 1/2 of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers.
- 8Arrange another layer of soaked ladyfingers and top with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- 9Cover tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to 8 hours.
- 10Before serving, sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu - Giada De Laurentiis
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.0 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: