Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this in "Taste of Home's Cooking for 2" magazine. I plan on making it for me and my husband's first wedding anniversary. This one seems pretty simple and would probably look lovely if served in martini glasses. It should also be pretty simple to double or triple for a crowd.
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, divided
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the bottoms and sides of two 8 oz ramekins or custard cups with ladyfingers, arranging them to resemble a spoke pattern.
- Brush with 1 tbsp coffee; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat Mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; beat in chocolate syrup on low speed.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold cream into cheese/sugar mixture.
- Spoon into ramekins.
- Drizzle with remaining coffee and dust with cocoa (you probably will not use anywhere near 1 tbsp of cocoa just to dust it).
- Refrigerate until serving.