- 3 egg whites
- 24 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 egg yolks
- 5 ounces strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon cognac
- 12 ladyfingers
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- beat egg whites to stiff peaks and fold in 10 equal packets.
- beat cheese and egg yolks together, then fold in 14 equal packets.
- toss ladyfingers in cognac and coffee.
- butter a pyrex dish and line it with the lady fingers.
- spoon cheese mixture on top of them.
- top with egg white mixture.
- if needed, repeat layering process.