Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and I have made it so many times. My family loves it and friends ask for the recipe all the time. It's very quick to put together. Enjoy.
- 1 (250 g) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 (400 g) packageitalian lady finger cookies (will use half pkg only)
- 250 g whipping cream
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee
- In a pan put water and coffee and boil till half in quantity.
- Let this cook down.
- In a bowl beat whipping creme and sugar till sugar dissolves.
- Mix cheese into this and blend some more and set aside.
- Dip lady fingers in cooled coffee mixture and lay them in 8x8 dish. Pour half the cheese mixture over this and spread evenly.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Lay another layer of fingers dipped in coffee mix and top with cheese mix .
- Top with cocoa powder.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and then serve.