Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
One way to satisfy a craving for the decadent dessert and still keep it relatively healthy... or at least feel like you are :-) Cooking time is chilling time. Serve with fresh fruit (apples, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and grapes are good), lady fingers, or even graham crackers. Even better the second day if you have leftovers!
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons espresso or 2 tablespoons strong coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, for blending plus an additional 2-3 T if needed
- seasonal fruit
- Combine cheese, sour cream, brown sugar, wine and coffee in small bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add 2 T cream and blend. Continue blending and adding up to 2 T additional cream until dip reaches desired consistency.
- Chill 4 hours to blend flavors. Serve with fruit or ladyfingers. Enjoy!
Made these the other day! I have to say they are MORE than okay! lol I piped dip into strawberries, This recipe DEFINATELY did please! I was naughty too! As I then dipped strawberried in chocolate kahlua, TRUE! THANKS!