Recipe by cjbamboo
Delicious combo of coffee and chocolate and rum - and it's light! Cooking time includes cooling time. Warning - this is quite rich tasting!
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup egg whites or 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat soymilk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee (I use decaf)
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Place parchment round in bottom of 8 inch springform pan and spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix crust ingredients and press into bottom of pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, then cool completely.
- Reduce heat to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheeses and egg white until creamy.
- Add Splenda, cornstarch, flour, and rum; beat until smooth.
- In small bowl, warm soy milk (in microwave) and mix with coffee powder.
- Add milk/coffee to cheese mixture and blend on low until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour into cooled crust and bake for 50 minutes or until sides are firm and center is just set.
- Turn off oven and leave cheesecake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and immediately run hot knife around edges to loosen.
- Cool to room temperature and remove sides of pan.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.