Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
Sorry Folks, had to post this one!
- 11 whole graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup very strong coffee
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 (250 ml) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups grated chocolate, of your choice
- In a medium bowl coarsly smash the graham crackers.
- Mix together the coffee and kahlua.
- Sprinkle/toss over the cracker crumbs.
- Evenly divide between 8 large wine glasses.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup of the milk.
- Let stand for 1 minute.
- In a medium saucepan combine remaining milk with the sugar, bringing to a boil.
- Stir gelatine into milk mixture.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Beat half of the milk mixture into the mascarpone mixture.
- Evenly divide between the 8 glasses.
- Mix the sour cream with the remaining milk mixture.
- Drizzle evenly over the mascarpone layer.
- Smooth tops.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Just before serving top with grated chocolate.