Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker "Classic tiramisu flavors of coffee, cream cheese and chocolate get stirred up with an easy cookie mix."
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- chocolate curls, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add milk; beat until well blended.
- Add coffee, vanilla and eggs; beat until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour over cookie base.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set.
- Cool at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to cool completely.
- In small bowl, beat 6 oz cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
- Gradually beat in whipping cream; beat about 2 minutes longer or until fluffy.
- Spread mixture over cooled bars.
- Sprinkle chocolate curls over topping.
- Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.