1/1 Photo of Tiramisu Cheesecake
Delicious and rich! Made for Valentine's Day this year and it was a success all around
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package ladyfingers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a pan of water on the bottom of oven.
- 2Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs. Mix the melted butter into the crumbs. Moisten with 5 tablespoons of the coffee liqueur. Press into a springform pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth. Add 5 tablespoons coffee liqueur, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour; mix SLOWLY until just smooth. The consistency of the mascarpone can vary. If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream. Do not overmix at this point. Pour batter into crust.
- 4Place pan on middle rack of oven. Bake for 45 minutes, or until just set. Open oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling.Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- 5To make topping: Whip all ingredients together until stiff peaks can form. Spread on top of cake and decorate as you wish.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.1
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 193.5 mg
- Sodium 278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: