1/1 Photo of Tiramisu Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
I made this for a special dessert event at our church. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Place a pan or baking dish filled with about an inch of water on the bottom of oven rack.
- 2Using a food processor or blender, process the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs.
- 3In a small bowl, melt the butter, add 2 T. of the coffee flavored liqueur or espresso and add the crumbs. Mix to moisten the crumbs. Press the crumb mixture into an 8 or 9 inch springform pan.
- 4In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar until very smooth. Add 2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur or espresso, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour and mix on slow speed until just smooth. The consistency of the mascarpone can vary sometimes making your batter to thick -- if this is the case add about a teaspoon to a tablespoon of cream. Pour batter into crust and place on the middle rack of the oven.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until just set.
- 6Let cool by opening the oven door with the heat off for about 20 minutes. Let the cake continue to cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- 7Enjoy with shaved chocolate or cocoa powder on top, it also helps to cover the mistake if the top cracks during baking :).
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 172.2 mg
- Sodium 191.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: