Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Elegant yet easy cake, best served with coffee or vanilla ice cream.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- cocoa powder (to garnish)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat standard bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dust with flour.
- Beat cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs in a bowl on low speed for one minute. Beat two minutes on medium.
- Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Invert onto rack to let cool completely.
- Frosting: Beat cream cheese, sour cream, butter, and liqueur until light and creamy. On low speed gradually beat in confectioners' sugar about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place in refrigerator while cake cools.
- Once cake has cooled, spread top and sides with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
My 3-Chefs 08 Tag: This cake is easy to make and unbelieveably decadent!! Thank you so much for sharing this!